Tailwind, is looking for Public Relations and Marketing Undergraduates, Masters and PhD students for (unpaid) internships Fall 2014.
Interns make the start-up world go round. As a Tailwind intern, you'll gain exposure to a wide array of tasks and challenges, enabling you to build a well rounded skill set. Here are some sample projects tasks Interns have worked on at Tailwind:
PR & Marketing Interns duties and responsibilities:
- Create and publish content on our blog and social media accounts
- Interact and build a relationship with social media influencers
- Help customers understand the benefits of their Tailwind account
- Work on upcoming events and publicity opportunities to maximize their impact
- Voice your own ideas and opinions
We can't tell you what exactly you'll be working on as a Tailwind intern, but we promise to challenge and push you- and to take you out to lunches, dinners and other fun events throughout your tenure.
- Strong Writer
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Some Design knowledge (Adobe Suite)
- Social Media Marketing
- Shoot at a gong with a Nerf Gun
Why it's AMAZING to be a Tailwind Intern:
- The chance to be at the start of something huge. We dream big and love a challenge.
- The opportunity to learn WHATEVER it is that you’re interested in. We’re a small team, so each of us wear a lot of hats. If you come in as a PR Pro but want to dabble in design and advertising, we’re more than happy to let you.
- Another plus of being a small company is that your voice is heard! Even as an intern, you could have a major impact in our company.
- The opportunity to use one of the newest (and most fun) social media platforms daily and help develop a whole new way of thinking about social marketing
- Snacks are an important part of our day and we are always willing to break for a good laugh.
- We love our work, our team and our customers.
Feel like you are the right fit? Give us a shout and let's talk. Send any additional information (Resume, blog posts), or just want to say, "Hi, I'm awesome, you should consider me for PR/Marketing Intern...", to firstname.lastname@example.org